The Texas Mile welcomes participants to compete for top speed honors at Chase Field Industrial Complex and Airport. These events are open to automobiles and motorcycles.
– CLICK HERE to register.
The Texas Mile (Spring): March 22-24, 2024
Registration Date: Sunday, January 7, 2024 at 5 pm central
The Texas Mile (Fall): October 11-13, 2024
Registration Date: Sunday, July 14, 2024 at 5 pm central
LIVE TIMING during event weekend: www.txmilespeed.com
Texas Mile Rules and Regulations 2023 Edition (no changes for 2024)
HOW TO REGISTER
- Before you register for any Texas Mile event, you will need to make sure you have a U.S. Mile profile set up. You can do this NOW. Every participant must have a Driver’s Profile set up before registering for any event.
- At the date/time of registration opening, you will need to LOGIN to your U.S. Mile Profile.
- A link will be placed on the main page of your profile to register, Click on the link.
- The link will direct you to the registration page and allow you to enter which vehicle from your profile you would like to enter into the event. (You can add more than 1)
- Once you have fully filled out the necessary information, you will get a confirmation that you registered successfully.
- The following days after registration you will need to be checking your email regularly for important information pertaining to the event. (Forms you will be needing etc)
If you have any questions about the registration process please call (281)303-1844 or email email@example.com