The U.S. Mile welcomes participants to compete for top speed honors at Chase Field Industrial Complex and Airport for the Texas Mile. This event is open to automobiles and motorcycles.
– CLICK HERE to register.
Registration opens Sunday, January 24, 2021 at 5pm Central
Event Date: March 26-28, 2021
Please be sure to read The Texas Mile Rules and Regulations before registering. (2021 Updates NOW AVAILABLE)
HOW TO REGISTER
- Before you register for any U.S. Mile event, you will need to make sure you have a U.S. Mile profile set up. You can do this NOW. Every participant must have a Driver’s Profile set up before registering for any event.
- At the date/time of registration opening, you will need to LOGIN to your U.S. Mile Profile (Texas Mile Profiles May Be Used As Well)
- A link will be placed on the main page of your profile to register, Click on the link.
- The link will direct you to the registration page and allow you to enter which vehicle from your profile you would like to enter into the event. (You can add more than 1)
- Once you have fully filled out the necessary information, you will get a confirmation that you registered successfully.
- The following days after registration you will need to be checking your email regularly for important information pertaining to the event. (Forms you will be needing etc)
If you have any questions about the registration process please call (281)303-1844 or email email@example.com