2019 U.S. Mile Event and Registration Dates
- Before you register for any U.S. Mile event, you will need to make sure you have a U.S. Mile profile set up. You can do this NOW. Every participant must have a Driver’s Profile set up before registering for any event.
- At the date/time of registration opening, you will need to LOGIN to your U.S. Mile Profile (Texas Mile Profiles May Be Used As Well)
- A link will be placed on the main page of your profile to register, Click on the link.
- The link will direct you to the registration page and allow you to enter which vehicle from your profile you would like to enter into the event. (You can add more than 1)
- Once you have fully filled out the necessary information, you will get a confirmation that you registered successfully.
- The following days after registration you will need to be checking your email regularly for important information pertaining to the event. (Forms you will be needing etc)
If you have any questions about the registration process please call Ashley Flores at (281)303-1844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules, Regulations & Technical Specifications
Download the Rules and Regulations:
2019 RULES AND REGULATIONS
There were several updates so please be sure to read them carefully! You are responsible for knowing these things before you arrive to the event!
Competition License Applications: In order to start in a higher license class other than a “C”, you will need to submit an application to email@example.com AFTER you have already registered. This is NOT guaranteed you will be licensed in a higher license class.
We will have a 1/4 Mile, 1/2 Mile, and 1-Mile trap set up at U.S. Mile events. Your 1 mile speed is guaranteed
No Refund Policy:
The Texas Mile and U.S. Mile (The Colorado Mile) registration fee and other purchases made during registration (such as T-shirts) is non-refundable and non-transferable for any reason. Due to the many investments that go into planning The Mile and any future 1/2 Mile events, there will be no refunds or transfers for participant entry fees and purchases for participant cancellation, no-shows or event cancellation including but not limited to cancellation due to weather. The event may not be rescheduled. As with any racing events, the money invested in making the event happen is spent regardless if zero runs are made or 1000 runs are made.
In the event of bad weather, we will stop runs for a period of time to wait for the weather to pass, just like we have done at previous events. Our goal is to provide our participants with the most runs possible. We apologize for any inconvenience that the no refunds policy might cause you.