The Colorado Mile Returns to Front Range Airport September 7-9, 2018
The Colorado Mile will return to Watkins, Colorado on September 7-9, 2018. If you want to participate in the 1-Mile Top Speed Racing event, CLICK HERE to register. We invite cars and motorcycles with racers of all levels of expertise to participate. For more information on registering, CLICK HERE.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Before you register for any U.S. Mile event, you will need to make sure you have a U.S. Mile profile set up. You can do this NOW. Every participant must have a Driver’s Profile set up before registering for any event.
- At the date/time of registration opening, you will need to LOGIN to your U.S. Mile Profile (Texas Mile Profiles May Be Used As Well)
- A link will be placed on the main page of your profile to register, Click on the link.
- The link will direct you to the registration page and allow you to enter which vehicle from your profile you would like to enter into the event. (You can add more than 1)
- Once you have fully filled out the necessary information, you will get a confirmation that you registered successfully.
- The following days after registration you will need to be checking your email regularly for important information pertaining to the event. (Forms you will be needing etc)
If you have any questions about the registration process please call Ashley Flores at (281)303-1844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- $25 per person (ages 12 and under are FREE)
- Tickets are good for all 3 days, in and out
- Food Vendors
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Overnight RV Camping
- Awesome Merchandise
Tickets (wrisbands) will be available for purchase at the gate the weekend of the event!