3 DAYS | 1 MILE | NO SPEED LIMIT
1-Mile Top Speed Racing in Denver, Colorado
What is it?
1-Mile Top Speed Racing Event. Participants show what they’ve got on a 1-mile straight, plus 1/2 mile shutdown. They compete for best of the best in their class, to try to set a record in Colorado, and a chance to join their earned spot in a MPH+ Club!
When is it?
Friday- Sunday, September 6-8, 2019
Where is it?
Ready to Participate and see what your car/motorcycle can do in 1 mile?
We welcome racers of all levels of expertise! Whether you can do 140 MPH or 250 MPH, don’t miss out on your chance to push your vehicle to the limits at The Colorado Mile!
Registration Options: 2 Day, Saturday-Sunday $455 or 3 Day, Friday-Sunday $555
Registration for the Sept. 6-8, 2019 Colorado Mile is on Sunday, June, 30, 2019 at 5 pm Central
- Registration fee covers unlimited runs.
- Registration will be limited. Once those spots are filled the waiting list will open. There will be limited number of spots on the waiting list.
- Each registration comes with 1 crew entry. Additional crew pay the spectator fee.
- Additional drivers can be added for $155. Limit of 2 additional drivers, 3 drivers total per entry.
Please review the Rules, Regulations, and Specifications:
It is your responsibility to know these things upon arriving to The Colorado Mile:
Bring the whole family out and enjoy the fun September 6-8, 2019
The U.S. Mile welcomes you and the whole family to the Colorado Mile; Colorado’s 1-Mile top speed contest! Come check out a weekend FILLED with hundreds of cars and motorcycles attempting their highest velocity on a closed runway! Get up close with the cars and watch them take off as they throttle down the runway at their fastest speeds!
- $25 per person (ages 12 and under are FREE)
- Tickets are good for all 3 days, in and out
- Free Parking
Purchase your tickets at the gate!