Official Announcement: The Texas Mile 2024 Schedule
We are excited to unveil the official schedule for The Texas Mile in 2024, featuring two thrilling events that will surely satisfy your need for speed and horsepower! Mark your calendars and get ready for an adrenaline-pumping year of high-speed action.
1. The Texas Mile Spring Event
- Date: March 22-24, 2024
- Registration Date: Sunday, January 7, 2024 at 5 PM central
- Location: Chase Field, Beeville, Texas
Kick off the 2024 racing season with The Texas Mile’s Spring Event. Join us at Chase Field in Beeville, Texas, from March 22nd to March 24th for an extraordinary weekend of speed, power, and competition. Whether you’re a seasoned racer or a devoted spectator, this event promises to deliver heart-pounding moments and unforgettable memories.
2. The Texas Mile Fall Event
- Date: October 11-13, 2024
- Registration Date: Sunday, July 14, 2024 at 5 PM central
- Location: Chase Field, Beeville, Texas
As the leaves begin to change and the air turns crisp, gear up for our Fall Event taking place from October 11th to October 13th. Experience the thrill of high-speed runs down the Chase Field runway in Beeville, Texas once again. The Fall Event is your last chance in 2024 to witness record-breaking speeds and amazing racing feats.
Don’t miss these fantastic opportunities to witness some of the fastest machines on the planet, meet fellow automotive enthusiasts, and enjoy an incredible atmosphere of speed and power. Stay tuned for more details and registration information as the event dates approach.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Texas Mile in 2024 for two incredible events at Chase Field in Beeville, Texas. Let’s make these gatherings of speed, horsepower, and adrenaline unforgettable. See you there!
LIVE TIMING during event weekend: www.txmilespeed.com
Must make sure you read the rules and regulations before you register.
Texas Mile Rules and Regulations 2023 Edition (no changes for 2024)
Registration takes place on our website, www.usmileracing.com/profile
Create or update your user profile and make sure all information is correct.
If you are having problems logging in, please contact us at:
(281)303-1844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Spectator Tickets for The Texas Mile at Chase Field Industrial and Airport Complex in Beeville, Texas can be purchased at the gate. Spectator Tickets are for sale at the gate for $25/person for the entire weekend, in and out. Kids 12 and under are FREE.
The Texas Mile is a land speed auto/motorcycle racing event in Beeville, Texas, at the Chase Field Industrial Complex. Participants, amateur and professional alike, from across the globe test their fastest standing 1-mile speeds in a wide range of vehicles. Get up close and personal with the drivers and vehicles registered for the event.
Please follow the directions given by staff. Cars and motorcycles can park in the designated areas. Please do not block-in cars, motorcycles or trailers. We will be monitoring the congestion in the paddock area. Please abide by all NO PARKING signs.
Overnight camping is allowed at Chase Field in Beeville. *Fees apply. You must be self-contained, there are no RV hookups at the facility. If you wish to stay overnight please fill out the form below in its entirely and email back to email@example.com OVERNIGHT FORM: Click here for Motorhome Registration Form 2024
*Overnight RV parking allowed starting Thursday
- Driving on Paddock: Driving on the paved paddock road is not allowed for spectators. You cannot use your motorcycle or car to “cruise” the paddock. This is for participants traveling to & from pits. (You can use a golf cart to cruise the paddock: we have onsite rentals.)
- BRING A LAWN CHAIR! We have covered areas that you can come in and sit under while you watch the races.
- Walking in the Paddock: Only walk on the pit side. Do not walk on the paddock road.
- Viewing Areas: You can find a spot on the pit side of the paddock to set-up chairs. Just ask the participants in the area what would be a space that would not block them.
- Restricted Areas: The large center grass area that separates the paddock from the course. Hot staging area. The course. Beyond the cones in the paddock. In or around the buildings. The active runways and airplane pad. All other areas not being used by the event.
Food and drinks will be sold onsite. For more details on food vendors, stay tuned.
Outside Food and Alcohol allowed to be brought in. (no glass)